Sunday, April 29, 2007

Job Opportunity

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've posted any work, just wanted to let you know I'm not giving up just yet. I've been involved with a possible job opportunity that's been occupying my mind. I've been doing figure drawings mostly still trying to improve at that. Oh I've also got my new site up: www.ladmatic.com which now includes a link to this very blog! I'm very proud of it and I hope to see it last longer than previous designs.

Today I looked at some of lynda.com tutorials videos for the the new Photoshop CS3 extended. Though there's some pretty cool stuff I'm not sure if it's worth the extra $300. It certainly was neat seeing 3D models in photoshop being manipulated. Photoshop is my favorite piece of software if you haven't guessed by now and I'm looking forward to doing more work with it. I'm thinking maybe some more photo-composites. I had fun doing the "Daydream" piece. It will allow me to work faster and improve on the basics like composition and color scheme. The hardest part is finding inspiring references photos. I've got a nice digital camera myself that I should be using more. Random objects are always interesting but I've been too lazy to hit up garage sales and whatnot, gotta work on that. I still need to setup up a photo studio for these objects so that the lighting will be right and even.

Well that's all I have for now please wish me luck on this current job opportunity. I'm really looking forward to taking the next step in my life whatever that may be.

No comments: